The Northeast Florida Philosophy Conference is coming up in three weeks — on September 12th. Here are the titles of the papers for the concurrent sessions.
- “A Case for Collective Moral Responsibility”
Vassiliki Leontis (Bowling Green State University)
- “Criticisms of John Beatty’s Evolutionary Contingency Thesis”
Jay Kumar (Florida State University)
- “Hobbesian Property Theory: Considered and Critiqued”
Aaron Kenna (University of North Florida)
- “Aquinas on Eternity, Tense, and Temporal Becoming”
Andrew Brenner (University of North Florida)
- “Intentional Action, Practical Deliberation, and Moral Considerations”
Luis Montes (University of California, Riverside)
- “A Functionalist Response to Blockheads”
Elle Benjamin (University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth)
I’ll post the schedule and other previews in the days ahead.