March 20-21st, 2009
Call for Papers
Key Note Speakers:
Professor Franco Berardi (Bifo), Accademia delle Belle Arti
“Politics of Imagination: What Guattari Is Teaching Us Today”
Professor Clarence Sholé Johnson, Middle Tennessee State University
“Democracy in a Pluralistic Society”
Professor David Schweickart, University of Chicago at Loyola
“Reading Habermas’ Legitimation Crisis During the Meltdown.”
• Submission is open to any undergraduate enrolled in an accredited institution of higher education.
• Papers can be on any philosophical topic.
• Papers should be approximately 10-15 pages in length allowing for a 20 minute presentation time.
• Papers are subject to a blind review; that is, all personal information about the author should be on the cover sheet only
• Paper submissions are also required to have a cover sheet including:
paper title, name, institution, email, and abstract (roughly 100 words).
• Papers should to be submitted electronically (preferably in Word) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission Deadline: February 20th, 2009